About Us

My photo
The Newly Weds! Married since December 13, 2007 and Loving It!! WE MADE IT TO 22 MONTHS OF MARRIAGE!!!

Saturday, January 12, 2008

This Week


This week I turned 23. It's amazing how time flies. Matt was VERY cute to me. When I came in from work he had pulled a chair in front of our door and placed flowers and a birthday card on it! I was in shock and loved it!! Married life I have to say is MUCH BETTER than single life. I have a friend that will go with me everywhere and I can choose to be alone but most the time don't have to be.

Matt started his math class and is actually enjoying it!! Since day one he has always said that math is his down fall, but I think he is just psyching himself out.

The new motto: take one day at a time with a smile.

1 comment:

EmilyVisher said...

Hey Matt and Rusty - Happy New Year! Happy birthday Rusty! I laughed when I read the birthday post. That is so Matthew! He is the sweetest guy and I'm glad that you both get to reap the benefits of his huge heart!! Good job on the math matt! Math is my downfall too :)

Love ya!
Em