Previously posted was the fact that we found a place up in the Millcreek area, well that fell through as they didn't contact us again...BUT...we found another place in Bountiful (really it is North Salt Lake as the road starts in NSL then changes just before our place to Btfl.) It is small 1 bedroom, the kitchen is quite big and will have more than enough room. IT HAS A BATHTUB!!! I love tubs and man-o-man am I excited! There will not be room for our TV in our room that Matt is a little sad about, but I'm NOT! I like that we have to keep the TV out! I am not looking forward to boxing stuff up and moving though. We are moving in the beginning of April.
Yesterday we went to IKEA and found a few things that we love!! And would be so nice to help create a home for us.
We are both looking forward to new experiences and learning and creating a life for the two of us. It really will be great!
July
11 years ago
1 comment:
Congrats on finding a place! I totally agree with you on the tub, TV and IKEA! I hope this place works out for you. :)
Post a Comment