


This week is going to go by so quickly! We are moving this weekend to Bountiful and have already started packing wich is a little sad and exciting all at the same time. We also sold our rock hard futon this past weekend so our newly purchased sofa will fit! We are so excited about this as we haven't really wanted to sit on the couch and chat because it made our bums fall asleep, that all changes shortly!
Today is Easter...Matt is working a double shift, and I am here...packing. He is so sweet! Yesterday we went to a mall and unknown to me he purchased a pair of earings while I was trying on a shirt. They are beautiful and I was in shock as we spent the whole day together! That boy never ceases to amaze me! My gift to him...not as note worthy.
The new addition is Matt's new found favorite thing we own. Monetary cost: enough, The agrivation and confusion as to why he needed such a terrifying thing: horrid, The boyish gleefulness with his new toy: Priceless! The AR-15 is now his!
9 comments:
Oh, you guys are so sweet to each other! Good luck with the move!
P.S. I love the pic of you guys at the beach (the very top right one)!
Haha. One of the 1st things Matt told me about you was that you were OK with guns. I don't think you quite know what you got your self into. those things are like his children! The Fam is still finding bullets and such around the house.
I didn't realize that NSL had become so dangerous!
Well Lisa, Matt has not even taken it out of the case since that night we got it!! LOL!
Annie, I am also finding bullet shells all over! Good thing I grew up in the family I did!
Much love you guys!
Handsome guy! With or without the gun!
BUT IS IS SO COOL AND PRETTY GUN YOU NEED TO LOVE IT
Remember how you moved and then didn't post any pictures? Better fix that.
Wait, Matt likes guns?
Post a Comment