About Us

My photo
The Newly Weds! Married since December 13, 2007 and Loving It!! WE MADE IT TO 22 MONTHS OF MARRIAGE!!!

Sunday, August 30, 2009

New Job and Lots of FUN



Well a few weeks have past now and so it is time for another update.

Matt started his new job down in Grand County, Utah but he is stationed in Moab. He worked a little more then 30 hours and only had 2 calls. The frist was a lady who went hiking and did not take any water or food with her and passed out a few times and then called 911. So Matt got to drive Code 3 which is lights and sirens for 45 miles out to the call and loved every minute of it!

I, on the other hand, played!! I took a 'tour' from one of the ATV places down there (there are quite a few!) and loved seeing all the sights and
things driving around. Upon return I find I have permanent sleves! Now they are tan, but they were tomato red at that point!
Next time I just might go river rafting!

Matt will be DONE with his EMT-Intermediate class in a couple of weeks and then starts college for Criminal Justice on Sept 24th and hopes to graduate that in Dec 2010!

That is about all the new stuff...livin' life and doing our best.
As always, the furball!







3 comments:

Kelly and Steve said...

You officially blog more than I do. My last post was last March. Ha Ha Ha. Beat that!

Matt and Rusty said...

I believe Jake and Jessica have you beat!! :)

Anna Mae and Boyd said...

I love the up-date. Best times: man works, woman plays!!