Emmett loves to sit with Daddy and watch pretty pictures on youtube.com! This one happens to be Bob the Builder!! I love to watch Matt and Emmett together, they are so cute! Matt will make the weirdest sounds and faces just to hear Emmett laugh, I can't help but eavesdrop as often as possible.
I tried so hard to get Emmett's attention, he is glued! LOL!!

Everyone has to have a bath-time pic, right? If you look at the counter closely you can see the puddle he has created with his splashing!! We end up with very wet shirts by the end of every bath :)

On my birthday we went to Mt. Pleasant, this is Emmett's first ride on the 4-wheeler! We couldn't tell if he liked it or not...what do you think?

His first attempt at 'real' food! All that happened was we found out he hates peas, lol!

We have been well, Matt started this next semester at UVU and though he loves some of his classes he HATES the drive. I lost my job but have found the greatest rewards at home with Emmett. I have also decided to go back to school! I have applied at Weber to do the distance learning program for a Bachelor degree in Health Care Administration. When the Lord allows one door to close, jump through the window with both feet I say.
Everyone has to have a bath-time pic, right? If you look at the counter closely you can see the puddle he has created with his splashing!! We end up with very wet shirts by the end of every bath :)
On my birthday we went to Mt. Pleasant, this is Emmett's first ride on the 4-wheeler! We couldn't tell if he liked it or not...what do you think?
His first attempt at 'real' food! All that happened was we found out he hates peas, lol!
HEHE! He is so adorable!!! Even when he has peas on his lips!
I hope all is well with everyone who happens to read my occasional posts :)
3 comments:
Love the pictures! So proud of your choices. You WILL land on both feet. Great family you have their girl.
Emmett is soooo cute! I'm glad you get to stay home with him more now. Good luck with school!
I think he looks adorable with peas on his lips! And every other way, too! Keep up the good work, Mommy and Daddy! And when you get tired, bring him to Grandma! :)
Post a Comment