Man o man alive!! This week has been the most drastic, life changing, shocking, downhearted, uplifting week in HISTORY!! Just kidding! It has been just a normal mundane week. I went to our new ward today and it is quite awesome! Everyone was so nice and welcoming! This Saturday is a Women's Conference with Liz Swindle (an artist) and I am very much looking forward to it. I just wish Matt didn't have to work on Sunday's and could enjoy the ward with me.
EXCITING NEWS: Wayne & Becca (my siblings) are pregnant with their 3rd child!! YAY!!
Update: my parents house is coming along nicely and much faster than originally planned. (I will get some pics up shortly.)
I hope everyone has a great week!!
July
11 years ago
1 comment:
Glad you're loving your ward. Will Maf's schedule change to allow him to attend church?
Post a Comment