Well, now that Matt is back to work I can finally stop worrying about him every second. I figure, he works at a hospital, if something happens he's in the right spot. The people that work there look out for their own.
I have to say while he was lying there in more pain than I have ever seen anyone in, he was worrying about my comfort, asking if he could get me something to drink or a better chair. The guy could hardly move! He is an amazing individual!
Last night we got an apartment!! It is huge! It only has 1 bedroom which we were hoping for 2, but the living/kitchen area is gigantic! We have a Cal King bed (Matt is sort of a big guy :) and will probably be the only piece of furniture in our bedroom, but hey, we don't need much. Those of you who know where Steve & Marjorie (Matt's aunt and uncle) live, our apartment is East of them on the other side of 2-15. I think we will like it up there!
That's about all that going on...I hope you have an amazing week!!
July
11 years ago
3 comments:
Sorry to hear about those yucky stones Matt- we keep telling Austin they are yucky but he still likes to eat them! I'll have to have you tell him your story some day and then maybe he'll stop trying to eat them. ;) Glad to find your post and fun that your appt is so close to the Lambs!
So glad he's feeling better! And I didn't know you moved right by my parents! Cool!
We haven't quite moved yet. It will be soon though! We haven't signed a contract yet and are still looking just in case something comes up, but I think we will be in that apt. within the month! :)
Post a Comment