I am sitting at my PC at 5 AM on a Saturday morning. I have helped send Matt off to work, made some grub, and thought about the blog I hadn't written anything for for 2 whole weeks!
Matt and I are still dandy, he had his first math test and aced it!! I had a 12 hour work day this week due to taxes...never want to do that again!! All in all though we are awesome!
APPOLOGY: My last post I had mentioned that Wayne and Becca are expecting a baby!! Well, I am sort of new at having 2 families to keep up to date and didn't. I appologize!
ANNOUNCEMENT: Josh and Annie are expecting their second child!! Due very soon, the end of June! If you want to see this cute family, their blog link is on the right. CONGRATS!!!!
Well, I've got to go, Matt left something here that he needs for work. So the good little wiff that I am will take it to him :). Love you all!!
July
11 years ago
4 comments:
Way to go on the A Matt!! Aren't wives great, they make life so much better. (I should know, I am one)
we like your blog alot! me and ryan can't get over the fact that you are a grown women just yet. it is kinda freaking us out. you look like you have a great husband and life!!
It was fun to see you guys over the weekend. You're such a cute little newlywed couple!
well its nice to see who matt married!
Post a Comment