About Us

My photo
The Newly Weds! Married since December 13, 2007 and Loving It!! WE MADE IT TO 22 MONTHS OF MARRIAGE!!!

Sunday, February 10, 2008

A Welcome New Sight!

First, Annie & Josh find out what gender cletus the fetus is on Monday!! SO EXCITING!!

Second, this week has been pretty good! Matt & I have started having protein shakes for breakfast and I must say that it has not only been cost effective, both of us seem to have more energy! We put a bunch of fruit or berries in it and YUM!

We are well, things have seemed to turn themselves around from a bit of fear to contentment to the thought of what's next. We did decide yesterday that we don't want kids!! (don't worry Kathy, we still plan on it but it won't be for a while!!) Because....my brothers have gone to Mt. Pleasant to work on the parentals house most every weekend and this past was no acception. They were gone and so all the girls and kids went to the rec center to swim. Had a blast! I love those little neices and nephews of mine. On our way home one of the little girls wrists got hurt and her mom did all she could by way of asking Matt what could be wrong and just holding her with some ice. Then, as many of you may or may not know, my mom's kitchen chairs are very top heavy. The other little girl (the one with the hurt wrist's older sister) was enjoying her dinner with all the other cousins sitting around the table, and she toppled over with the chair down the two steps into the family room. :( Let me tell you tears were had! My mom picked her up so quick! Held her close and she wanted mom so that's who got her. So there my sister is with two hurt crying girls and not a clue what to do. We all of course tried to be supportive and help the best we could but we couldn't do much besides keep the other kids from getting up close and personal saying 'are you okay?' They are a loving bunch. To finish a long story, the oldest girl was just fine, a little freaked out but good. The youngest was taken to a doctor and had a dislocated wrist. They popped it back in and, not positive, but I think she's doing just dandy!

Having all of my neices and nephews in the same little home is a mad house! We love it! But wow! Watching them all run around and cry and be unruley etc made Matt & I decide that kids won't happen for a LONG LONG LONG LONG LONG time. Just kidding, we may not have a choice as time progressis and the Lord has other ideas ;).

To the title of this 'little' message. The past month or so the sun has been no where to be seen. I am one that loves the cold and enjoys the snow! But come on, there are only so any months that the sun can be hidden and I not miss it. This weekend has been marvelous!! The sun shining and the temperature above 30!! AWESOME! I look forward to the spring! Hopefully to hiking and travels!

Well, I think that I have bored your eyeballs to death and need to sign off. Hope you are all dandy!! Love you all!

2 comments:

Tippetts said...

Babysitting = the best birth control! Be careful with the offers because Mitch and I would take you up on it even though we live a million miles away! ;)
p.s. everytime I see a shotglass I think about you (not for the obvious reason though!) Do you still collect them?

Matt and Rusty said...

You bet I still collect them! I just think they are kind of cool looking. And the offer stands!
Much Love